BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lifetime

Stanley is my child. Whatever any one may say to contradict this statement, screw you.... royally. This post has no purpose. I'm sorry. I really can't decipher my thoughts at the moment. I have a huge finally in less than five hours, and I'm just trying to find an outlet for my stress and keep me distracted for a few minutes. Few things are new. How long am I going to have to wait for something exciting to happen. We're studying evolution in Biology and it really puts a lifetime in retrospect for me. It seems to me that a year takes forever to pass, sometimes it takes forever and a half to get through a day. But think about it, 4 million years ago, bipedalists were just beginning to evolve. And the Earth was created billions of years ago. Crazy, right? One human lifetime, almost one century is just a blip that is the time line of Earth. Life is so short! I could get hit by a bus tomorrow (knock on wood) and I would just be another statistic. Theres so much I want to do with my life, go to college, get my masters, become a Philosophical Doctor in Mammalian Behavior. But thats so far away, but it's not. I just want something to occur, something new, exciting.

Have you ever thought, if you died, who would cry? I know, it causes you to look so self-centered, but I've been thinking about it off and on. When I die, I hope that I am able to see people who I knew, and see how they react. It's weird to say, I know, but it's just something I want fulfilled. Neil Patrick Harris (synonymous with God) hear my prayer.
Thanks.

Stanley says goodnight.

0 comments: