BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Well, this is awkward...

So, it's been far too long. . . . . Whatever I'm over it.
ANYWAYS
I've had this fatal attraction to one of my good friends for the LONGEST time. And he came out to me as BICURIOUS (holla back, time to tap!.... you would think). He told me later that we have "a hetero bond that cannot be broken. :( Gay best friend?" which didn't bother me as much as the fact as that I AM PERFECT FOR HIM. Oh well, there was this guy that I was really tryng to get closer to, for the longest time, but, I made a huge mistake and we didn't talk for several months, now, we are friends again, and we speak and communicate on a regular basis, and I like him. But, this bicurious guy we are so upset about, just got thrown around like a ragdoll from 4 Christmas' ago, and I feel so bad for him (this trick was a total douche bag to him, HOLLA BACK! vulnerble tap!..... you would think). And I really wanted for him to forget about it, because I hate seeing my friends in pain. So, I gave him the guy-I-like's number, because he thought he was attractive and would be a good escape from Trick/Douche Bag.

Case and Point I am EXTREMELY unintelligent.
Fuck. Me.

0 comments: