BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How odd.

Love never disappears. There are so many examples of this. Like my drunk mother letting my screwed up brother back into the house. Like someone who never stops loving another although they have broken their heart broken numerous times. Like the constant couple who will get back together and break up and repeat the process like it is labeled on a shampoo bottle. These types of people annoy me, so much. Even though I am one of these, that part of me annoys me. I just wanna curl up into a tiny little ball and die. Every day of my life I am reminded that I am completely alone. I really don't want someone, I NEED someone. But nothing is going on, ever. I just need to wait a while, but I've been waiting forever. Ugh. God. I've just become so bitter and I hate it. And I want to change, believe me reader, I really do, but I just can't. There's nothing I can do. Self mutilation is so unsatisfying...... I'm kidding. I think I just have to realize there isn't anything I can do, and the sooner I realize that, the more comfortable I will become with having to be asexual, because who wants this piece of desperate meat?

With love....I guess,
Me

0 comments: