BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Untitled

I'm confused, about several things. Several things, I don't even know how to express them! Honestly. Oh well, it's whatever. My life is at a stand still, nothing exciting is happening. St. Patrick's day is tomorrow, and thats about it. I wish I had my license so I could do something exciting to potentially lose it. I have no idea why I'm even writing this, who is listening?! No one! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!! I just need a grip. I also need a new lifestyle. You want to know how superficial I am? I get next to no text messages a day and it pisses me off. Honestly, I wish I had some random person to just talk to, I have one person I just text ALL the time, and bless her heart. But I mean, I would like to text someone else once in a while, instead of Eva. I love her so so so so so so so so much, but I'm sure she gets annoyed when I text nobody but her. Oh well, my sorrows certainly don't matter that much. Moving on, but of course, there is nothing to move on to, stand still...remember? Goodness I need to stop bitching.

With neutral, unchanging love,

Me

0 comments: