BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I stand here...

Not knowing what to write about, just knowing that I need to write. I try to pour all my feelings onto this page but at can be difficult sometimes. Can I tell you secret? Well, I no longer feel comfortable in my own house? Is this normal for someone at my age? Is this just a phase, or is this a special situation that I need to realize is unique to me and I need to adjust accordingly? I have no idea. And truly. It scares the living hell out of me. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel so powerless and weak. I am not in control and thats terrifying. I want so bad;y to be able to predict the outcome of this situation but I am not able to. I really just hope that I am able to come out stronger and uninjured. Hopefully. I'm begging to talk to an upper being. Looking for guidance. Not God. It still doesn't have a name. Or a gender. I don't know. I just don't. But I need to find out here pretty quickly. Like, soon. I need something set in stone that I can rely on.

With constant love and commotion,
Me

0 comments: